Telling jokes is an art form that I’ve been experimenting with ever since my parents labeled me as the jokester sibling. The script stuck, and till this day I feel compelled to entertain whenever I’m surrounded by family and friends. It’s a double-edged swords at times, because once you’re known as the “comedian”, there’s always...
Sign Up for a Free Social Skills E-Book!
- HoloLens 2 heads to South Korea, Taiwan and more countries - Engadget May 20, 2020
- Vivo’s next flagship has a giant gimbal-style camera lens - The Verge May 20, 2020
- Microsoft launches Windows Terminal 1.0, unveils GPU support and Linux GUI apps in WSL - VentureBeat May 20, 2020
- MacBook Pro leak reveals the world’s largest touchpad - Tom's Guide May 20, 2020
- Twitch clarifies what its Safety Advisory Council will do - Engadget May 20, 2020