We can do a lot to change our appearance, but there are no clothes, tattoos, or plastic surgery that can make us more socially confident. The language we use to describe ourselves and the way we dress will shape our behavior (e.g. if you call yourself unattractive, you will feel unattractive). Pay attention to...
Sign Up for a Free Social Skills E-Book!
- Scientists Reveal a Proof-of-Concept Bionic Human Eye - ScienceAlert May 21, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 launch event details just leaked - Tom's Guide May 21, 2020
- Amazon's free-to-play shooter 'Crucible' is now available on Steam - Engadget May 21, 2020
- Datamine Reveals Just How Sly Redd Actually Is In The New Animal Crossing - Nintendo Life May 21, 2020
- OnePlus 8T McLaren Edition will probably not be happening - PhoneArena May 21, 2020