Telling jokes is an art form that I’ve been experimenting with ever since my parents labeled me as the jokester sibling. The script stuck, and till this day I feel compelled to entertain whenever I’m surrounded by family and friends. It’s a double-edged swords at times, because once you’re known as the “comedian”, there’s always...
Sign Up for a Free Social Skills E-Book!
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone May 18 Patch Notes Include New Maps, Weapon Balance Changes, And More - GameSpot May 19, 2020
- Microsoft: We Were on 'The Wrong Side of History' With Open Source - ExtremeTech May 19, 2020
- The OnePlus 8 Pro’s color filter camera will be temporarily disabled in a future update - XDA Developers May 19, 2020
- Massive iPhone 12 leak reveals key specs for all four sizes - Tom's Guide May 19, 2020
- Samsung announces 50-megapixel camera sensor with faster autofocus - The Verge May 19, 2020