We can do a lot to change our appearance, but there are no clothes, tattoos, or plastic surgery that can make us more socially confident. The language we use to describe ourselves and the way we dress will shape our behavior (e.g. if you call yourself unattractive, you will feel unattractive). Pay attention to...
Sign Up for a Free Social Skills E-Book!
- Forget Prime Day: Every Amazon tablet is on sale right now from $34 - Tom's Guide July 20, 2020
- Poll: Did The Nintendo Direct Mini: Partners Showcase Meet Your Expectations? - Nintendo Life July 20, 2020
- The brain behind the Google Pixel camera is building a universal camera app for Adobe - The Verge July 20, 2020
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Z Flip 5G will cost the same as their predecessors - GSMArena.com news - GSMArena.com July 20, 2020
- Almost a year later, Mario Kart Tour gets landscape mode - The Verge July 20, 2020