We can do a lot to change our appearance, but there are no clothes, tattoos, or plastic surgery that can make us more socially confident. The language we use to describe ourselves and the way we dress will shape our behavior (e.g. if you call yourself unattractive, you will feel unattractive). Pay attention to...
Sign Up for a Free Social Skills E-Book!
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone May 18 Patch Notes Include New Maps, Weapon Balance Changes, And More - GameSpot May 19, 2020
- Microsoft: We Were on 'The Wrong Side of History' With Open Source - ExtremeTech May 19, 2020
- The OnePlus 8 Pro’s color filter camera will be temporarily disabled in a future update - XDA Developers May 19, 2020
- Massive iPhone 12 leak reveals key specs for all four sizes - Tom's Guide May 19, 2020
- Samsung announces 50-megapixel camera sensor with faster autofocus - The Verge May 19, 2020